Sunday, May 20, 2012

For My Nieces: Pinafore Dress and Simple Skirt

My sister sent me a link to a pattern for a cute little outfit that she wanted me to make for my niece.  I knew that I had seen something similar and I found a tutorial at Smashed Peas and Carrots.


I went shopping and found some great fabric at Joann's.  It was near the end of the bolt so if I bought the restI got a discount.  I figured why not.  With the fabric I made the dress and a matching skirt for her older sister.  I also made a skirt for other niece. Everything turned out so cute.

 
To go with the dress I made a little diaper cover also.  I used a tutorial from MADE.


The skirt is also a tutorial from MADE. She calls it a Simple Skirt and it really is.


Everything turned out really great and it looks so cute on them.


1 comment: