Saturday, August 11, 2012

Barbie Superhero Jammie Movie Birthday Party

My niece, R, decided that she wanted a Barbie Superhero Jammie Movie Birthday Party for her fourth birthday.  My sister started planning and I volunteered to help.  The plan was that I would make a Barbie Cake, cupcakes, and superhero capes for all of the kids.
The birthday girl with her cape, crown, and super hero jammies
I was very excited about making the Barbie cake.  I have wanted to make one ever since I got my Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl about 12 years ago.  R was very specific that the cake had to be purple and the cupcakes pink.  Barbie also had to have a superhero cape.

barbie super hero cake
My sister had kettle corn for the kids to snack on during the movie.  I also made some cake balls with the extra cake from the Barbie.

She set up a "theater" in her garage and projected the movie on the wall.

Banner made by our mom.
The kids wore their capes over their jammies.

Even Little E got a cape.



4 comments:

  1. Just the other day the boys were wearing their capes and running around the house. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that they like them and that they are using them!

      Delete
  2. The barbie cake is UNREAL. I keep coming back to look at it again and again. :)

    ReplyDelete