Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cake Batter Cookies

We went to Tahoe for the weekend with my husband's family.  I wanted to bake something, but knew that I wanted something quick and easy.  I didn't have all of my kitchen gadgets and I wanted to relax for the weekend.


These Cake Batter Cookies were exactly what I was looking for.  You only need three ingredients.  I found them through Pinterest at A Simple Affair.  

Cake Batter Cookies:

1 package of Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

Mix the ingredients together. 


Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet.   Cook at 375 for 6-8 minutes.  She recommends taking them out before they start to brown on the bottom and let them cook through on the stove top. 


Mine weren't as fluffy looking as hers.  I don't know if it had to do with altitude or if I over cooked them.  They tasted great, so I guess it didn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment