Monday, April 23, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Brownie


These are one the best things that I have made so far.  They were also pretty simple.  The most difficult (time consuming) part was taking off all of the Reese's wrappers. They combine three of my favorite treats: chocolate chip cookies, Reese's Cups, and brownies.

I found the recipe on Pinterest, but it had the directions in the comment section, so I'm not sure of the original source.


Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Brownie
From: unknown

Ingredients:

1 package chocolate chip break 'n bake cookie dough
2 packages Reese's Cups
1 box brownie mix (and ingredients to make brownies)

Directions:

Smoosh 1 square of cookie dough into the bottom of each cupcake liner. 


Place one peanut butter cup upside down on top of dough.


 Pour prepared brownie batter over top of peanut butter cup, filling 3/4 full.  


Bake for 18 minutes.



I didn't have enough peanut butter cups to make 2 dozen, so I filled a few with Reese's Pieces.  They were just as good.  

I had mine with some ice cream...so yummy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment