Monday, January 16, 2012

Peanut Brittle Bacon Cookies

As much as I love peanut butter, my husband loves bacon.  He may actually like bacon more than I like peanut butter.  People often send me recipes and links to bacon recipes.  This week I decided to try a recipe that my sister sent me that combined our two loves, Peanut Brittle Bacon Cookies.
They were pretty yummy.  The recipe called for 1 1/2 cups of bacon.  I cooked what we had in the fridge (6 pieces) and it only came to 1 cup.  They didn't have a that much of a bacon taste to them.  The peanut brittle was really good though.


Tip:  I cooked the bacon in the oven.  I lined a small cookie sheet with foil and cooked it for about 15 minutes at 450.  This is how we usually cook bacon.  Less of a mess and I could work on the batter while the bacon was cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment