Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yoga Mat Bag

A few of us from my school have started taking a yoga class on Monday afternoons.  The class is relaxing and challenging at the same time.  It's a great way to start the week.

Of course I needed a cute bag to carry my yoga mat. I found a great Amy Butler tutorial online. Her designs are amazing.  I have been admiring them for months, but this is the first one that I have tried.  The directions were clear and easy to follow.

It fits my mat perfectly.



There are two pockets to fit my keys and my phone.

Along with the yoga class I try (key word is try) to make it to a Jazzercise class twice a week.  I have to take my mat and hand weights with me.  I decided to make a coordinating little bag for the weights.  This is the second time I've made a bag using this tutorial.  They are a great size and are pretty quick to make. 

This will fit my weights and a little towel.



I love the way they look together.  Now I just need to motivate myself to go to the class more often!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this. Especially that it coordinates but doesn't look matchy-matchy. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete