Thursday, January 3, 2013

Treat of the Week

I did it! I accomplished my new year's resolution. I made a treat a week...that's 52 treats this year.  Actually, I think I made more, but some of them I didn't take pictures.

I had hoped that I would blog about each one, but sometimes it was hard to find the time to be on the computer when I spent so much time in the kitchen.

Here's my year of baking!

January



February


March


April


May 

June


July


August

36. Chocolate Pie

September

39. Cheesecake Brownie Bites (not pictured)

October


November


December
53. Fudge Mint Brownies (Not Pictured)

I spent a lot of time in the kitchen baking and most of the time I enjoyed it.  My family and friends enjoyed eating all of the treats:) 

I'm going to keep trying new recipes, but probably not quite as many.

4 comments:

  1. How is it that neither you nor K weighs 300 lbs?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many of them went to work with one of us or to some type of potluck. There were some that I never even ate:)

      Delete
  2. Wow wow wow. You need to open a bakery very soon.

    ReplyDelete